At Listonic Ads, we know how hard it is to get your ad noticed by the right audience at the right time. That is why we have native formats in our advertising offer.
What are native formats in Listonic?
An increasingly common phenomenon in online advertising is so-called banner blindness among users. Although the problem is less popular in apps than on desktop, many companies are looking for other ways to showcase their products. The native formats fit into the look and feel of the app, making them look very natural while achieving high CTRs.
For this purpose, Listonic Ads offers:
- product suggestions
- text links
We target product suggestions in real time. This means that when a user types in a product that they would like to add to the list, we show them a suggestion of a specific brand of that product. They can add the product directly to the list. What is more, the suggestions will remain on the shopping list even when the campaign is over – because we don’t interfere with or delete users’ lists.
What suggestions should include:
- the product name and advertising slogan
- call to action (CTA) e. g. “try“, “check“, “add“
- product image
Text links are displayed as a tooltip under a product from a selected category that appears in the currently used shopping list. After tapping on it, the user is directed to the client’s landing page. It means that we can reach the user planning to shop in the near future. These links are the perfect choice for awareness campaigns.
How to make the most out of native formats?
In order to illustrate how the native formats work, let’s trace the path of planning purchases of the typical Listonic user:
1. The user creates a new list; such as a weekly shopping list.
2. They enter the products that they need to buy; e. g. ice cream – while typing, a suggestion of the promoted ice cream brand appears.
3. They add the advertised product to the list.
4. They go through the prepared list and under the advertised product they see a description of the promoted brand, which contains a link directing to a landing page. They click on the description and go to the landing page.
5. They learn about the product when they plan shopping, and go to the store. Also, they see traditional formats and alt banners, which are embedded in the app.
Due to real-time targeting, native formats reach audiences interested in a specific product at a given moment. By using not only traditional ATL banners but also native formats in our advertising activities, we increase the chance of adding the promoted product to the shopping cart. This is why we recommend a mix of formats that maximizes the impact on increasing sales of the advertised product.
Hero banner – a new dimension of building brand awareness