How to make the most out of native formats?
In order to illustrate how the native formats work, let’s trace the path of planning purchases of the typical Listonic user:
1. The user creates a new list; such as a weekly shopping list.
2. They enter the products that they need to buy; e. g. ice cream – while typing, a suggestion of the promoted ice cream brand appears.
3. They add the advertised product to the list.
4. They go through the prepared list and under the advertised product they see a description of the promoted brand, which contains a link directing to a landing page. They click on the description and go to the landing page.
5. They learn about the product when they plan shopping, and go to the store. Also, they see traditional formats and alt banners, which are embedded in the app.
Due to real-time targeting, native formats reach audiences interested in a specific product at a given moment. By using not only traditional ATL banners but also native formats in our advertising activities, we increase the chance of adding the promoted product to the shopping cart. This is why we recommend a mix of formats that maximizes the impact on increasing sales of the advertised product.